Friday, April 24, 2009

What a week

This will be short and sweet. The week has gone by quickly. It was a pretty good week, but Wed. night my eyes began to burn and then Thursday morning when I woke up my eyes were matted. PINK EYE. I got some medicine and now on Friday they are better. I just seem to flat out have a spring cold. JJ had called me on Wed. and asked to come to GiGi's house after school on Thursday. Because of my eyes I did not get to go get him and bring him to my house. I hope he wasn't too disappointed. I was. I was really looking forward to spending some time with him. Easter was the last time we were together. He is such a sweetie. We got to see Dominic last weekend. Dominic too has an eye infection. Maybe we all got it at the same place the same time. Who knows. I hope to see JJ and Amara this weekend. Hope I feel well enough to be around them. Don't won't to give them what I have. See you all later. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment