Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, Monday....

I arrived at school this morning at 7:15. I walked out the door tonight at 5:50. This was a very long day, especially since I came home and cooked after that. I was gone last Friday. It is so hard when you are gone. I spend 2 to 3 hours getting ready to be gone and then I spend another 2-3 hours the day I come back trying to get caught back up. Papers to grade, grades to post, getting ready for the next day. It just seems like there is so much to do that I never get caught up much less ahead. I also figured out that I need to re-teach at least one lesson too. We have CRT's this Friday. We will be testing most of the day. We can only hope that the students will do their best and try their hardest. They will do fine, if they do that. We have certainly covered a lot of material. It is a good thing I like what I do. I think that is enough about school today. I can't wait till this weekend when the kids get to hunt easter eggs. They always have soo much fun. Amara is going to wish she could walk. She might try to crawl for the eggs, now that would be funny. Dominic will have more fun this year, and I am sure JJ is going to find more than last year. He found more than his share last year. It is really fun watching 20 kids or so look for eggs in David's back yard. Everyone has a good time, even the adults. I will just keep thinking about the egg hunt and that will make this week go more smoothly. Today was really cold and tonight is going to be even colder. Tomorrow is still going to be cold, but I think it will warm up in the afternoon. I surely hope so. I am really ready for some warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment