Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grandchildren are a gift from God.



This is "JJ" James Rogers Jr. He is my oldest grandchild. He is so full of life. JJ has a smile that just melts your heart. Everyone who sees him thinks he should be a model. He calls me GiGi and Mike is Bop. Our own children were and still are precious to us, but our Grandchildren are the numero uno. I did not realize that I could love someone this much. He is just so cute and cuddly and he gives his love so unconditionally. JJ's birthday is on St. Patricks Day. I think that is ironic since his great-grandfather's name was Patrick. JJ reminds us so much of his Uncle Ryan. He wants to be busy all the time and he loves just about every sport that he watches. The plan is for him to play T-ball this spring. It will be his first organized sport. JJ is four years old now. He is growing up to be a fine young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment