Monday, April 6, 2009

The kids!




My kids and their families. Krista and Wes with Dominic. Amanda with JJ and Amara. This picture was taken at my brother David's house. We had most of our family there. I think Mom would like the fact that we still try to get together as a family as much as we can. She would really be surprised at how many great-grandchildren she has. I think she has 13 if I count correctly. She would love to see all of the kids playing, opening presents at Christmas and hunting eggs at Easter. She always helped the kids color eggs. They have so many good memories of her. She was probably the best grandmother ever put on this earth. She had 9 grandchildren and she was able to make all of them feel special. We could all take lessons from her on how to be a grandparent. More about Mom on another date. I am going to try to create a blog about each one of my children's realtives that I can tell them about. I hope I come up with the correct information.

No comments:

Post a Comment