Sunday, April 10, 2011

JJ and Amara in the park...April 2011







 The many faces of our Lady Bug.... She has personality plus!












JJ growling like a tiger!


Amanda fell the first part of April and broke her ankle.  This meant that JJ and Amara have spent more time than usual with us.  I stayed at their house for awhile the first week.  Amanda was in pain and needed to be taken care of and JJ needed to go to school.  I also went to JJ school as much as I could to help in his classroom.  His teacher is out because she had a baby.  The substitute teacher is having problems keeping 26 Kindergarten students under control.  JJ had his Kindergarten Music Program during this time and they put the program on in the morning and at night.  We made it to both performances.  JJ did a really good job, but I will blog about that later.






One Sunday I took JJ and Amara to church with me at Chickasha and we went to the park to take pictures.  I had bought them both a red and white outfit.  I know my OSU fans will not be happy but Amara is our little lady bug and she picked out the dress with lady bugs on it.  JJ aslo liked the red, white and blue polo shirt.  They looked pretty cute I thought.  They really did pretty good taking the pictures.  They get tired of smiling.




While we were in the park we saw many ducks and geese.  We found one nest of eggs with no duck sitting on it and then we also saw nest nest with the bird on it.  All in all it was a good day for all of us.  I hope you enjoy the picks that go with this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment