Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dominic Mr. Blue eyes















Dominic usually comes to stay with Mike and I in March.  His mom works for the National Wrestling Hall of Fame and part of her job as the special events coordinator is to put on an event at the NCAA Division I National Wrestling Tournament.  With that being said, she must attend the tournament every year.  This year it was in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  I picked Dominic up at Brooklyn's Birthday Party in Moore on Saturday.  He then had the privilege to stay with us until the next Sunday when his mom and dad got back.  On Sunday Mike had to work so Dominic and I went to church and then went to McDonald's to eat.  I brought along my camera so we could go to the park in Chickasha to snap some photos.  I had not gotten to take any really good shots of Mr. Blue eyes since I got my new camera.  He really did pretty good for such a sunny day in the park.  I am now going to post some of the pictures we took, plus some of him playing at the playground after we took the pics.  Dominic is a very easy going boy.  He is pretty cooperative most of the time.  He does have his limits on taking pictures though.  Most kids do have their limits with pictures though.

No comments:

Post a Comment