Sunday, March 10, 2013

March is JJ's Month!!!!

Well here it is March.  I guess it is true that time flies when you are having fun.  Time flies anyway.  I retired May 2010.  Since that time my life seems so busy.  Mike says I traded a paying job for  many non-paying job.  The thing is I can say yes if I want or NO.  Well, most of the time I CAN say no, but I don't.  I have been preparing myself for the fact that the next two weeks are going to be very busy.  My grandkids are coming to stay with us.  JJ and Amara will be here tomorrow and then Dominic will be here next week end.  I hope that the weather cooperates so they can play outside.  They all love to play outside.  I am excited for them to be here.  They don't come as much as they used to, but they do come when they have a break at school.  They are all growing up so much.  It's hard to believe that JJ will be 8 years old next week.  It's hard to put into words just how much I love this boy.

JJ is one of the sweetest boys that I know.  He still comes up to me and says "GiGi I need a hug."  Believe me I cherish each of those hugs, because it won't be long before he thinks he's too big to give me one.  I hope he always wants a hug.  He is very smart and makes good grades at school.  He's such a likeable kid, because he has such a good heart.  He is a peace maker.  He can't stand for anyone to be mad at him.  He gets his feelings hurt pretty easy though.  He loves to go to church and help out with the jobs they allow young boys to do.  He loves his sister and is very protective of her....of course until she gets into his stuff.

JJ loves all sports.  He loves to watch and play just about any sport.  He is 8 and has already played baseball, basketball, soccer, flag football, rides his bike, four wheeler, scooter and does anything else that he can be active at.  He loves to help his Bop.  I am quite sure he will be a good athlete.  He works very hard at everything his does.

I must say that JJ has been a very large blessing to our family.  Born on St. Patricks Day, he must be lucky.  He is just about as good as it gets in the way of 8 year old boys.  I love you JJ!





No comments:

Post a Comment