Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Love Affair That Warms My Heart

This post is probably not going to be what you think from the title.  Two of my very favorite people in the world have a love affair going on.  I really does warm my heart to see how much my daughter and her son love each other.  This little boy absolutely LOVES his mother.  We call him the kissing bandit.  You know she is a wonderful mother by the way her son loves her.  He likes to come visit us, but her really misses his mom when he is here.  I don't know....there is just a very special bond between mothers and sons... as there is between fathers and daughters.  I know, I know,  there is a different kind of special bond between fathers and sons and mothers  and daughters.  I think it comes down to each individual and how they bond with their children.  It is just great to see children love their parents so much.

This is the way he looks at his mom, pure love.


I know he feels safe here.  Can't you tell.


The kissing bandit.

















Like I said, it really is heartwarming to see what a good mother she is and what a sweet boy she is raising.  I hope and pray that they always have this close of a relationship.  I think they will.  Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment