Saturday, July 23, 2011

Brothers and Sisters....Love or Hate......

My grandkids come to stay with their Bop and GiGi in the summer.  I just love to take pictures of them.  Some days they cooperate better than others.  I usually have to bribe just a little bit.  I just don't want to miss a minute of them growing up.  I want to capture all the milestones.  They change so much from day to day.  This is a brother and a sister that really hate being separated.  They really look out for each other. You might think that they really don't like each other very much when one makes the other one yell, but don't let anyone else cross one or the other.

Amara is a natural model and usually says she wants to take more pictures.  I just love dressing her up in different outfits to take her picture.
She has "IT"


JJ the Big Brother


JJ is the greatest big brother.  He is so kind and gentle with Amara....yes he is typical and likes to pester her too, but most of the time he is very protective of her.

She always tries to steal the show.

These two make taking pictures fun.

They really love each other.

At the end of the day they will stay together.
I wish I could share more of these with you, but I can't post them all.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment