Friday, October 12, 2012

Orr Family Farm Pumpkin Patch Pre-K 2012

Orr Family Farm, first field day for Amara.














Our pretty girl, posing for me.








I met the NHES Pre-K at the Orr Family Farm in south OKC.  We had so much fun.  The farm was crawling with little people.  I had two kids....Amara and Aubrey.  They were so excited to ride the horses, feed the animals, go on a hayride, slide down the giant slide and bounce on the air pillows.  They were really surprised when I showed up with chicken nuggets too.






Miss Amara holding her little pumpkin.




Amanda joined us and got to share in Amara's excitement.  It is good that NHES still lets these kiddos go on field trips.  I am sure some of these kids had never been to any kind of farm.  They were very excited about ridding the bus too.  Adults forget how new all these experiences are to little children.



Each child gets to pick out their own pumpkin to take home.  This too is exciting for them.  Amara wanted a little pumpkin because she is little.  I am so glad that I have retired and I am able to go and share in these once in a lifetime experiences with my grandkids.  I am really blessed.  Hope you enjoy the pictures of the kids on this special day.

Ms. Luster's Class


No comments:

Post a Comment