Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Afternoons in 2010

JJ up close and personal.

Amara at skateboard park.
 These kids all love to play outside.  JJ loves to ride bikes, skateboards, and play basketball.  Some of these pics were  taken at the skateboard park.


Amara likes to pose for the camera right now.  She just doesn't stay in one place very long.  I took these one Saturday afternoon in January after I bought my new camera.  I am practicing on these grands to see how long it is going to take me to become an accomplished photographer.  I hope not too long.
JJ on his skateboard.  He is getting pretty good for a 5 year old.


JJ and Amara the bike riders.

Dominic my ball player. 



Dominic and all of the grands love to jump on the trampoline.

Amara taking pics in the park.

Isn't she beautiful!

Love her smile.

I hope that I can learn to take these kids pictures at least half as good as the photographers we had had taking their pics.  I am going to keep practicing until I get it down. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment